Monday, December 06, 2004

ARGH

So I did about 200 math problems today. An entire chapter (8 subsections) on polynomials (ya, just shove the 'thats easy' crap, I hate math and its been 8 years) So that ends chapter 4. Next chapter 5 on factoring, another 8 subsections on stuff I could care less about. THEN I'll be current. THEN I can do the 8 sections of chapter 6 so I can take the test by Sun. THEN chapter 7 (5 subchapters) and the test by the end of the next day, the optional test I have to take since I missed 3 out of 6 tests this sem............................................................

Oh ya, I suck at Japanese too........................

Just 2 more weeks....

Links of the day!


If only I knew spanish. I could READ about the place I miss.
Hooray! till they get sued for DDOS
Someone else we all wouldnt miss from the genetic pool. Now if theyd just die...

No comments: