Thursday, June 09, 2005

Best freudian slip ever

So last night I went out to the local bar (the one that hasnt burned down) with a few people that I really had only met a few times before, so it was slightly uncomfortable at times yet lots of fun.

ANYWAY, was talking with this girl for a minute and didnt think I had met her before, but with my bad memory I have to hedge my bets. She was attractive but I wasnt all ga-ga or anything, tho I dont think I came off that way... Dialouge follows.

eD: 'I dont think we've met before, I'm David.' (reaching out to shake hand, I'm such a dork)
her: 'No, we havent, I'm Jessica.' (shaking said hand, thinking what a dork I am)
eD: 'Jessica... ok, but I have to warn you I'm very bad with names, so please be with me'




er,,,, bear with me......

we both gigled about it a bit, it was completely unintentional but whatever, I'm sure she thinks it was what was on my mind.

They say the most important skill people learn is the ability to laugh at themselves. In my case its true. If I couldnt I woulda jumped off a cliff long ago.

In other news:
Thanks to Misty, another girl who I met last night and gave me her email, I will soon have one of those trendy rubber bracelets that everyone wears for their favorite cause (or more likely the cause they think will make everyone think good things about them) shes got GREEN ONES (I think theyre green, was a bit dark last nite...) and theyre for wellness, which will hopefully counteract my goodness and badness to even me out. :P

Video game geekiness- I got a GBA in the mail thru a forum trade yesterday. It was an orig Game Boy Advance, a 512mB romcart, and a usb linker, with other fun accessories, for $85 shipped. Mind you the rom cart alone is about $125. So what the hell is all of it? Simple, the linker plugs into your computer like a drive that reads GBA games and can copy them to the romcart which can hold about 4-10 games (Games range in size from 32mB to 128mB) meaning that I now have 1800 new games to play in my bathroom. (Brittneys dance beat in german here I come!)

I also bought Farcry today because my friend has been demanding I get it for about a month now and its on sale at bestbuy for $15 this week. I dont have the hard drive space to install it tho.....

Links of the day!


So sad to see you go.. oh wait, no it isnt.
MMMM Alba
Japanese 101 wonderful gramar site, tho it kinda throws a lot at you to start. (you can do it!)

No comments: