Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Yesterday was my birthday

My family all showed up and so did Jeannine, Crissie and Lydia and we went out to Ling & Louies Asian Bar and Grill in the Irvine Spectrum (formerly Taifoon, with exact same menu, they actually think the new name is better)

Many drinks and much spicy food later, my family left and me and the girls went to The Yard House. (also in Irvine's Rectum) The plan was to have a couple (more) drinks then go see Hairy Potter since the bars close early.

But by the time closing time came around, we weren't going to waste time seeing a movie we wouldnt remember, and my friend Greg had called cuz he is down for the holliday from San Francisco, so we went out to another local bar, Patsy's. That bar closed soon after we got there, and it was about 12:30 which would have been a good time for me to go to bed so I could work the next day, but instead we went to Time Out Tavern.. er... somewhere... and I got home at ~2:30am.

All in all it was a BLAST, but today wasnt. Back up at 6am and at work at 8 to my job which I love but would love it a lot more if I knew what the hell I was doing. There wasnt too much for me to do, tho I did get to call a couple clients for simple things. Went home for lunch and lost track of time and got back almost an hour late....... nice work for the end of my 8th day huh.

Got my first paycheck today too, I started work at the perfect time, last Monday was the beginning of the new pay period and I got paid today (Wednesday) for two weeks because I have Thursday and Friday off. Now if the money would just show up in my checking acct....

Anyway I'm headed out tonite to see all the guys at Patsy's again should be fun.

Oh ya- what did I get?
A 60gb Video Ipod engraved from my parents, some shopping money at Nordstroms from my sister and F.E.A.R DVD edition from my brother. And lots of free drinks from my friends ^^




Links of the day!


Ok, so I really am not much on the computer lately, so its getting touger and tougher to get good links.
The Kingdom of Loathing Try out this ghetto style MMORPG and let me know how it is (Ive been meaing to try it for months) supposed to be quite fun
Who needs a gym ya this ones super old, but maybe theyll have clinical trials for humans soon then... I voulenteer.
Darkness Doesnt exactally inspire you to fear that psycho does it?

No comments: