Thursday, July 01, 2004

what to blog, what to blog

Today really wasnt too exciting. Yesterday there was a bit of a dinner party which was fun but not overly exciting. There was a Japnese drinking game taught to us which I took some videos of. (no I didnt play, I`m too un-coordinated) We have our 2nd test tomorrow which I should be studying for atm, but instead I`m here uploading pics for everyone.

I`m still not overly worried about the test, out of about 20 kanji theres 2 I havent studied before,(kawa and watashi) and I know ko/so/a/do (tho I have to read a bit on when to use which ending) the only part that kinda bothers me is making adjectives into nouns by adding `no` Sure, its not a hard concept, I just dont know enough english to know WHY the hell I would want to do that (but I can identify the blanks I`m supposed to do it in.)

Said pics wont be officially added until tomorrow, but you tech-savy people can probably hunt them down. No need tho, its better with captions.

Speaking of tech-savy, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ANIVERSE. I leave for 3 weeks and a mass plague kills aniverse and everyone I knew on it. ICQ, Email or comment here missing friends! (btw my email should work fine now, edroach_at_edamamebeans_dot_com)

This weekend is the onsen episode of David Muyo!, but I think I`ll save the details for fri or saturday morning.

Not much else, oh ya, thanks to my fiance`s (who doesnt like me anymore but oh well) cool friend Taka, I can now get slapped in 3 dialects. Official Japanese (unsure of dialect name) which we all mess around with pick up lines in, Kansai-ben (ben = dialect), which is what Kyoto area speaks, and Hiroshima-ben, which is where Taka is from. Go up to your favorite girl from Hiroshima and say `omae wa ore no onna jyaken` and earn yourself a nice hand mark on your face (literally it only means `youre my woman` but its VERY informal)

anyway, off to study

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dave what was your icq message again about your email. write it to me again. this is frank. oh yeah i need a digital camara, so see what you can do haha! lates, hope you are enjoying the sake!

eD said...

nm on the icq, even lame AIM should have a history button tho

and you dont want me to buy you a camera unless you want to carry a power converter around with it everywhere you go