Thursday, September 23, 2004

To the naysayers...

To the naysayers out there that called freeipods.com a scam, I have something to show you.
ipod
Yup, it came yesterday. ^^
I wanted to post yesterday saying so but as I had to charge the battery I didnt really get a chance to play with it till just before bed last nite.
I love it, I cant believe how tiny it is, makes me wonder why they botehred making the mini. An ipod would definately not be the mp3 player I'd BUY, (probably pick either the Dell or the Iriver (btw I saw the I-river at best buy and found it quite ugly)) but for free I'll definately take one. An added bonus is I dont have to use I-Tunes! Theres a plugin for winamp that does the job wonderfuly, although I did have to install I-tunes to get it to see it, I can now remove the offending program. (As a side note, WHAT BUSSINESS DOES APPLE HAVE installing Quicktime automatically without asking me? the ipod has NOTHING to do with their crappy video format and program.)

Anyway, the site is still QUITE ugly as you can see, and this post is also partially a test to see how things work. Seems for my idea to work I have to manually edit EVERY OLD POST, not a pleasing idea, so I'm testing with this one, and also hoping to find another way. And yes, school kicking my ass is having an effect on that, looks like my weekend will be pretty full too.

Links of the day!


IF you use gnome, you probably want to know this, I sure did.
Hmm my video game cabinet IS a bit crowded...
Eye test! whats wrong with the picture of the dining room? (I promise its not 1 of those annoying flash screamers.)

1 comment:

Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity