Monday, September 06, 2004

YA baby!

Your Status:
Congratulations! You have currently completed all requirements to get your totally FREE iPod. We now need to confirm your account and referral offer completions. Please check back after 7 business days to see your status.

yay me!! so the ipods checked off, life is good. I still want the flatscreen and I did sign up for a Free Desktop PC as well. But I wanted the Ipod most.

Sorry for turning the blog into a spamfest lately, but not much is going on. School will be thuroghly kicking my buttocks this semester. Japanese 2 I love but its going to be very hard. Even the HOMEWORK DESCRIPTION in the syllabus is in kanji none of us have studied or are even expected to know. Right now I should be doing homework, but atm I'm too lazy to get out the kanji dictionary to decipher it.

Also looks like I'm going to have to keep my current job one more semester so I can do well in school. 19 units is a lot after all. If I play my cards right tho, I can get the JLPT level 4 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test), two security certifications, (Security+ and I'm not sure of the other, thats 2nd half of the semester) and if I really wanted to, I could have the Network+ and A+ certs as well.
But its the security certs that will make me marketable (I hope) Also... not sure of this... but I BELEIVE I will have my AS after this semester. Someone kick me in the ass and make me go to my department head to find out ok?

no links of the day. I have a ton, but I have to get back to studying.

No comments: