Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The essence of Humor

Humor is one of those very elusive things. It is not easily defined, nor is it easy to point out why many things are funny.

However, today an online friend of mine Zain sent me a link that hits funny dead on. It is George Takei's (Mr Sulu from the original Star Trek, and no I am not a Trekkie) response to the anti-homosexual comments by Tim Hardaway. Apparently this was on ABC somewhere but I dont really watch much tv so I dont know what show or why.

Anyway, watch The video before you read more.

The response hits directly at the suposedly secret fears that someone like Tim Hardaway has to make such statements. Mind you I do not believe all 'homophobes' are secretly gay, but there is a level of vigor that Hardaway took it to that makes you wonder.

They didnt even make one joke about his name. I mean, comeon 'Hardaway'....

I'm sure one day soon this video will be pulled making this post worthless, but get it while you can. It's damn worth it.

In other news, suddenly as of today many things are brewing in my life. But I want to wait another day or two to see how they flesh out before I report....


Links of the day!


Speaking of humor... This guy went to jail for it.
Ever wonder what the heck 'Nintendo' means? Find out here.
Apparently Alabama prefers the traditional way of doing things... aka use a relative.

No comments: