Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SUPERBOWL & Effort Rewarded

Well, my beloved Bears lost the superbowl rather disappointingly on Sunday. The offence was non-existent and people are saying the defense didn't play well, however I think considering the defense was out there THE WHOLE GAME they did a great job as tired as they must have been. I still can't believe they let a dome team beat them in bad weather.

In other news, I got a letter from my school. It seems 12 years of College education finally paid off, I have an Associates in Science: Cisco emphasis. Which is funny because I took the classes but basically remember nothing about the Cisco IOS because I never use it.

Life has been running me down a bit lately, work-school-work-school repeat. Oh well, just got to do it.

Links of the day!


A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection I am sure this has been everywhere by now, but it is really eye opening. A must-read for any computer enthusiast.
The 300 Club It never ceases to amaze me the new and exciting ways humans conceive to kill themselves. I would die in the sauna....
The history of video games Wow, someone has too much time on their hands, and I thank them for it.

No comments: