Friday, January 07, 2005

Shinda...

The beer finally died today. After new years there was still 40 beers and almost ALL the alcohol you see in the previous post.

Well, today we killed all the beer. All because this guy came home.

Hes around for ~10 days, despite what Scott says.

Btw- the previous pic was taken by my christmas present.

thats right- the Razr baby... bonus points if you can fig out how I took that pic.

Wonder when Cara will stumble into town...

Links of the day!


Mephis Quite impressive, try it out
Annoy everyone! (just like me!)
What santa didnt bring me for xmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's Cara. As you know I'm in town,. Tried to blogbut my mom's Macincrap ate the post. Go figger. I hoope yer feeling better bro. Hope to see you tomorrow. Got to go, baby is almost squirmed off my lap and i think she wants to be changed and fed. Oh so demanding but sh'es beautiful so I let her get away with it., Wait till you see her! :D