Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Its good to be the roach

Well its tuesday night and my weekend officially starts. Not that I dont have work to do tomorrow, or class, or homework, etc. But today I defeated both a math midterm (basic colege algebra- its been about 7 years since I've had math) and a Japanese 2 chapter test that even the teacher admitted afterwards was far too hard.
Still, I came out well, so I get a day or 2 off studying, hence my mid-week weekend.
Will I ever have a life again?
No, probably not. Then again I'm not sure I had one in the first place.

On the geek front, My ipod box came today so I can ship it out tomorrow if I'm not too lazy (considering its scheduled to POUR and my winshield whipers are old I probably will be) and I got some new ideas on making this blog less ugly, even tho I do so enjoy making Targen blind.

Oh ya, I also got a bug up my ass to re-arange my room- we shal see.

Links of the day!


More holiday gift giving advice
I'm always coming up with t-shirt ideas, may have to try this.
Jpop fans! theyre making a Puffy Ami-yumi TV SHOW!

No comments: