Tuesday, May 10, 2005

still here

Yup, didnt go anywhere, lifes been quite boring.

Just got home from taking my Japanese 3 final, think I did pretty good except for the writing part where I couldnt think of anything, so I joked a bit about Link from Legend of Zelda (was supposed to be a biography of your favorite person)

Whatever, its over, and tho I'm still very bad at Japanese, I have gotten better.

Now I shal have time to do all the things I've been saying I will do when the semester is over, like working on this pitiful website of mine and getting some certifications so I can FINALLY GET A JOB.

We shal see if it actually happens...

Links of the day!


Make some money They apparently dont want mine, as I always get a MySQL error (thats geek for their website sucks)
Are you geek enough? I bet you could make some money on ebay with these in a few months...
Kinky! *Note: irivers do this without fancy contraptions

No comments: